Honorable Adviser's Message



Spectacular Greetings,

In the early of 2011, we prepare ourselves with the steps tha t more solid and focused and provide postive energy to achieve our dreams in the years that will be passing.

I'm proud being with you in big family of Freedom Faithnet Global (FFG) in few years. What incredible community that giving hope, love and other positive things.

The FFG's way to achieve their vision and mission that they hold firmly, slowly but surely, has opened the eyes of the world about the meaning of support system in network marketing business.

Once again congratulations on the achievement of FFG's big family in 2010, and I believe that in 2011, the development of FFG in the world will become more, more, more awesome.

Mr. Vincent Chen
Founder  of Winalite
FFG Honorable Adviser



WELCOME TO THE FFG FAMILY 


FFG has also prepared itself to give support for the networkers in the way of developing a borader global business. We believe taht in the coming year, FFG community will be more widespread and include countries al over the world.


Once again together we can do great things and nothing is impossible, that our dreams would be achieved in 2011. Spectacular !

Mr. Onggy Hianata
Founder of FFG


 "I thank the Lord. I can involved in this business. AS businessman, I have always wanted to have an international business. business that can take me to visit many countries, but it was not easy, both in terms of funding, product and man power.

I have selected the right two companies to run business. The first is Winalite, the company that has product and powerful vision of  mission. Anion has helped womens's health in the world. the company has porved itself so quickly by forming many branches in dozens of countries in just a short time.

Secondly, Freedom Faithnet Global (FFG), the support system that really helped me who want to be serious in this business. FFG is a University of business and life, the place to learn how to run this business, fast and precisely, and being worldwide, also a place to learn about life. I am grateful to get many things about meaning of life in the training held by FFG.

I was never imagined, that one day in my life I will get so many business associates and family in the African continent.

My thanks to mr. Onggy Hianata, Mrs Chandra Dewi, Dr. Yong, Dr. Teh, The couples of Mr. Daniel Chang and Mrs. Ai Ling's, Mr. Joseph and Mrs. Ira Rahmawati, my mentors in whole business and life."

Soedjianto Soegondo
Grand Mentor of FFG

Click here to join !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

FFG - Value Your Life

FFG : All For LOVE

FORSAGE - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform