All About FFG

WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT FFG ?


Thank to God, I can use this media to reach my dream here
I learned how to build networks
I learned to live happily, helathy and wealthy
I learned how to love one another
I learned how to humble
I learned how to achieve the things that i want for my life and my family
I learned how to make money
I learn, learn and learn
Abraham Lalamentik & Josahera Thejocusumo - Jakarta, Indonesia

"Success is not about ABILITY, but WILLINGNESS in struggling for it."
Aek Hernando & Meidy Silvia - Jakarta, Indonesia

"TOGETHER is a beginning, STAYING TOGETHER is progress and WORKING TOGETHER is success.We love you all."
DanielChang SE & Njo Ai Ling - Surabaya, Indonesia

"I never thought that I'd start to achieve Time and financial Freedom this last! Through our amazing FFG Support System, my wole life has changed dramatically."
Eduardo Gloria - Manila, Philippines

"Winalite together with FFG is our first career i Network Marketing. Through this business, we lear a lot of thing we can't get somewhere else in this world. We learned not only how to get Passive Icome, but through the program FFG also put the values of life that make us learn to share love, happiness, confidence and faith. And more we experience it deeper, the more we realize that this is not only aboutbusiness. But this is a business of life changing."
Stephen Loh & Elsa Atmadja - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"Every program of FFG triggers "the best potential to emerge from ourselves". Personaly we had a lot to learn about the profesional networker. We began to enjoy the result of the struggle, and saw a dynamic learn which is solid and growing to foreign countries. Every day we are grateful for the surely, we began to achieve dreams, one of them is a family holiday abroad without headache cause by thinking about business."
Hee Yin Fan - Singapore

"After attending the Bootcamp Training, I was really ashamed of myself and also realized I was everything except a man. I learned so many things. Humility, Self confidence, how to have a mission and vision and more especially Faith. I also attended the Netcamp Training where I learned how to have a right mindset and how to become a Professional Network Builder. These two trainings inspired me and completely transformed me and my entire life."
Dr. Raoul Ruben & Nadine - Cameroon

"Thanks to God. I can study in FFG University of Life. I have grown very much here through Bootcamp, Netcamp, Weekly Training and any other FFG programs. I really love this community who always give me a positive wave in my life. I changed myself from antipathy, person towards MLM into the most active in MLM."
Melina Rusli - Jakarta, Indonesia

"I always know I am very bless in many ways. Today I can very sure to tell the whole world that YES, I AM THE BLESSED ONE! I am so bless to be a part of FFG, a family taht full of LOVE and a community that full of positive, high energy peole. Without FFG I probably still feel lost and miserable about future. Now life is newer the same anymore. Here I found my hope and dreams in ife and FFG can definetely lead me there. Yes ! FFG forever !
Chua Lay Hong - Malaysia

"Always FOCUS on your dream, PERSISTENT and MAKE it happen! Be Yourself and Be Your Best. See you at FFG Club."
Ir. Joseph Widjieanto & Ira S. Rahmawati ST. - Surabaya, Indonesia

"When all the color get into one book, our book is so beautiful because it is very colorful."
Mathias Kasih & Floren Kasih

"Life is a God's Special Gift! I am a pencil that is used by God to write a love letter to the world."
"Meaningful life is like a candle hat is burnt to light the surrounding..."
Ludwig Arthur Laibahas & Wardhani Indriati - Surabaya, Indonesia

"In Our life, every person is given a lot of challenges to achieve it."
"Don't give up with the challenges! The bigger challenge, the biger prize is prepared to us. Just Do it!"
Yulianny Samuyli Thejocosumo - Jakarta, Indonesia

"The biggest room in the world is room for improvement."
Filan Kwok & Endry Utomo - Jakarta, Indonesia
"Do for others more than we do for ourselves."
Felix Adipatie Agung & Ati Damayanti - Surabaya, Indonesia

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

FFG - Value Your Life

FFG : All For LOVE

FORSAGE - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform